top of page
- 04 Apr, 10:00 am – 05 Apr, 12:30 pmWebinar
- Sat 21 Jan21SatJanLewes Speakers' Festival/Lewes21 Jan, 11:30 am GMT – 22 Jan, 12:40 pm GMTLewes, Friars Walk, Lewes BN7 2LE, UK
- 25 Nov 2022, 7:00 pm – 26 Nov 2022, 11:00 pmEventINSEAD Corporate Governance Centre Directors' Forum
- Mon 10 Oct10MonOctLondon School of Economics and Political Science/Online Event10 Oct 2022, 7:00 pm GMT+1Online EventLive event for LSE staff and students Members of the public will be able to join the event online More details to follow
- 25 Jul 2022, 7:00 pmRadio ShowInterview with Mountain Money 91.7 fm - an NPR radio station Hosted by Roger Goldman (16:00 UK time; 09:00 Mountain Time)
- Thu 30 Jun30ThuJunBusiness Success in a Politicised World/Valletta30 Jun 2022, 6:00 pm – 01 Jul 2022, 8:00 pmValletta, The Malta Chamber of Commerce, Enterprise and Industry 64, Republic Street Valletta, Valletta VLT 1117, Malta
- Thu 16 Jun16ThuJunSchool for Startups Radio Interview/Radio Show16 Jun 2022, 3:00 pmRadio ShowHosted by Jim Beach, School For Startups radio show won the Small Business Administration’s Media Award in 2014. It airs on 25 AmFm stations around the country and on tons of internet platforms.
- Tue 31 May31TueMaySurviving the New Geo- and Socio-Political Risks/London31 May 2022, 3:30 pm – 6:00 pm GMT+1London, Floor 33 Tower 42, 25 Old Broad St, London EC2N 1HQ, UKThis event is part of a series organised by the Enlightened Enterprise Academy on The Global Governance and Risk Crisis. Joe Zammit-Lucia will be in conversation with Elliot J Schrieber author of 'The Yin and Yang of Reputation Management' moderated by Taylor Vintners CEO Matt Mayer.
- 26 May 2022, 6:00 pm GMT+1WBAI Radio 99.5 FM, New YorkLeonard Lopate at Large is a series of hour-long, in-depth discussions providing overview and context to topics usually covered in partial measures. Guests include leading thinkers, scientists, artists, economists, farmers, historians, authors, and politicians.
- 23 May 2022, 6:00 pm – 8:00 pmNewcastle upon Tyne, Newcastle Science Central Management LLP c/o, Helix, The Core, Newcastle upon Tyne NE4 5TF, UKAt this event, Dr Joe Zammit-Lucia, author of 'The New Political Capitalism' entrepreneur and founder of the RADIX public policy think tank will be in conversation with Dr Cristina Neesham, Director of Business Ethics and Social Corporate Responsibility at Newcastle University Business School.
- 27 Mar 2022, 4:00 pm GMT+1Location is TBDIn discussion with Professor Sir John Kay, London School of Economics and Political Science, Fellow St John's College, Oxford Details to follow
- Mon 14 Mar14MonMarThe New Political Capitalism/Live Event14 Mar 2022, 6:00 pm GMTLive EventLive event kindly hosted by Shoosmiths, 1, Bow Churchyard, London EC4M 9DQ Further details to follow If you are interested in attending this event, please email email@example.com
- Thu 10 Mar10ThuMarTransparency Task Force Book Club Event/Online Event10 Mar 2022, 6:00 pm GMTOnline EventIn discussion with Professor Michael Mainelli for this online event hosted by the Financial Services Club
- Fri 04 Mar04FriMarHorasis USA Meeting/Online Event04 Mar 2022, 9:00 pm GMT-5Online EventSpeaker at the Horasis session on 'How US Companies Can Manage Geopolitical Risk'
- Tue 22 Feb22TueFebFinancial Services Club Webinar/Webinar22 Feb 2022, 4:00 pm GMTWebinarIn discussion with Professor Michael Mainelli for this online event hosted by the Financial Services Club
- Thu 27 Jan27ThuJanPre-launch Invitation only Event/Online Event27 Jan 2022, 6:00 pm GMTOnline EventIn discussion with The Rt Hon Sir Vince Cable, former UK Secretary of State for Business, Innovation and Skills and Gail Klintworth, Chair, Globescan and former Chief Sustainability Officer, Unilever
- 23 Nov 2021, 6:30 pmOnline Event
bottom of page